Practicing Storytelling
I have thought about it, and I am guessing listening to comedians may be of some benefit, specifically, the ability of storytelling. I have definitely read often about this advice, and was not so aware that this skill was improved by this approach. I am someone who would enjoy a bit of Game Grumps and OneyPlays, a bit of SuperMega in my off time. I would also listen to Lex Friedman, Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan Podcasts for the sake of advice. I am typically in these channels listening, because they are interesting people to listen to. I am indeed someone that prefers listening than saying much, but I believe this also has its downsides. I think I am unable to properly decide what things I am, and what I am passionate about in general. I do know, for a fact however, that music is irreplaceable, programming is awesome (to an extent) and exercise is the key to greatness.
In terms of programming, I think simplicity takes its course, and developing easier methods rather than spending so much time on the computer getting carpal tunnel is so much better.
I believe in Minimalism, living with the least amount of clutter to create intricate patterns is the way to go. My humor is very 2008, somewhat berating and unfiltered (think Reddit cringe post humor and I will likely laugh at it) I am not so special, at least in my eyes, but ideally, I want to see myself in my highest spirit at all times, and at most times. How is that done? With responsibility, focus and effort. Consistency, Parhelion Sphere, making this the most exciting and fruitful path possible.

Comments
Post a Comment