The choice to create Value


Sometimes, I feel like I don't have things going for me. I feel at times that I remain stuck in this vessel, limited in choices, only conscious of the current moment as if I am some sort of concept, that won't let go of itself. I feel, sometimes that I continue for an eternity, but I ask what that even is.

What I do know is that I am here, exploring these things, and I must find interest in things that seem good. I must peruse all that creates things for the good of things. -6/27/2023

I think of the possibilities and I wonder of all the choices I can take. When I see these things come into fruition I begin to think that my existence is not unknown, I am not just someone who only knows myself. Rather, I feel like this version of me, the one I am making for myself, has a place here, in this place of being. In turn, I feel that there is more to us than just mere vessels in human flesh. -6/29/2023

 Parhelion


My task now is to establish what I call a Parhelion Sphere, a set of daily practices that encourages the sense of progress, wholeness and fruition with every step that I take. These are established through a series of habits visualized by the objects within the field. 3 diamonds of survival (food/water, shelter, security/strength). 6 on necessities for mental fortitude (gratefulness, meditation, faith) (knowledge, repetition, community). Amongf these things, a sphere is created, and the strength of this sphere is the evolution of etherial strength that envelops everything around it. In other words, this practice encourages others to do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing Storytelling

SQL Query Cheatsheet using PostgreSQL

Dev Notes Programming/Music/Interests (part 1)