The hunt for a great Idea

 

 

Growing up, I have often thought about the next idea that sells. For many years, I have thought of the prospect of 'making it big' if I could just find that perfect golden idea.

Things don't play out like that in many ways throughout life, as you come to realize how useless an idea really is in the physical world without someone acting upon it. It takes a person to do an action to really see their ideas come to fruition, their own vision of what the world should be, and what they want from it. 

Too often I worry about the outcome of my intent, when I really should be delving much more into what I want over what I think other people want.

The question remains: what do I want?  

Well first, let's try categorize the types of desires we may have:

Vague: "I want to see people succeed, I want universal peace I want the end of tragedy, I want love-"-

Controls: " I want sleep, food, stimulus"

Impossibilities: "I want to fly, to be all seeing, to teleport, to materialize objects"

I believe the latter, the 'Impossibilities" are where good Ideas stem from. Our desire into our imagination leads us to peruse something that is rooted in that dream.

Be that as it may. I have learned to take efforts in feeding creativity much more than anything else in my free time, because that is likely the source to our ultimate success, the driving core behind our mundane everyday lives.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing Storytelling

SQL Query Cheatsheet using PostgreSQL

Dev Notes Programming/Music/Interests (part 1)