Your guide to Job Hunting


 

 Finding motivation to do certain things like building a career is a commitment that some people are not prepared for. I have been in such a boat, but lately I have felt the motivation to do well. My motivation shines so brightly now that I feel I may not look back, have no fear and create for myself a person capable of doing great things! I stand before myself and I pursue this path in all its possibilities, and its nightmares! * 07-07-2023

1. LinkedIn: Your profile is the best way to propose your own title!

2. Google Maps: Very Unique way to find local jobs. Look in glassdoor. Click on their website links and apply online!

3. Indeed: Job Postings for life! Most jobs found here.

4. Instagram: Meet with old friends! Ask what they do and if they have been well. Ask for advice.

5. Staffing: When all else fails, you must be free to choose.

6. Google:  Use for local areas or for remote positions

7. Reddit: Jobs with a side of ranting


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing Storytelling

SQL Query Cheatsheet using PostgreSQL

Dev Notes Programming/Music/Interests (part 1)