11/29/2023: Creating a Regimen

 

 

 


It is not the easiest thing to create a regimen, especially when you have no one to tell you how or what is considered a beneficial task. I think, under all circumstances, that I am one such person who struggles with a regimen. I believe whatever I must take should not take longer than 5 minutes of my day, usually because it dawns on me that I am not able to achieve this properly without giving myself enough leeway. With this in consideration, I have entrusted myself to constantly type out my thoughts. One of which is private, and the other of which is for the public eye. I will create this log, copy and paste it through mediums, and hope I am able to achieve some sort of order in order to tell a story, a story of myself that I am going through. Much is said differently however, when I am speaking to myself vs addressing the public, so I don't imagine this will capture my accurate self. Then again, nothing really does. let's give it a shot... A lot of thought went into what I wanted to do as a habit, and much of what I came up with has either devolved into something bite sized, or creates another idea that threw away the initial plan. One such case is with social media. I initially planned to have a social media presence, but after having experienced most of the Internet's big sites (YT, Reddit, Twiitter, Instagram)

I can confidently say that these sites are now entirely focused on aggressive attention hunger, rather than any substance to communicate. In all respects, I do much prefer to communicate in person anyway, as I feel all people should. So what I have decided to do with my time instead is tot think over how else I can have some sort of presence online without dealing with being pulled into the tidal wave of hate and attention seeking. That is when I though a of a quick idea to jot down my thoughts in a video game manner, only summarizing what I have learned today and what I am going through. Perhaps the format may change, but for now, I think it is feasible to be able to visualize my work this way. Quickly made a profile sketch, hope to work well for what I'm looking to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practicing Storytelling

SQL Query Cheatsheet using PostgreSQL

Dev Notes Programming/Music/Interests (part 1)